Information We Collect
We collect some information from the users that come to our website, blog or app. We do that when you order or register on our website. As applicable, you might be requested to give your name, contact details, email address, country name, or more to help Silex Softwares with your website experience.
When do we gather your personal information?
We gather information from a visitor when he/she register on our website (www.silexsoftwares.com), respond to a survey, place an order, subscribe to a newsletter, fill up a form, raise a support ticket, make use of live chat, or make use of any info on our website (Silex Softwares).
How do we make use of the information provided by you?
The information provided by you may be used when you make registration with us, purchase a product/service, answer to a survey/ respond to a marketing communication, sign up for our newsletter, explore the site, or make use of other features of site in the ways explained below:
• For the improvement of our website in an attempt to serve you in a better way
• Or, to let us better serve you in response to requests from your customer service
• Or, to personalize your website experience
• Or, to let us deliver the type of product offerings and content in which you are most interested
• Or, to manage a promotion, contest, survey or any other website feature
• Or, to access your transactions in an instant manner
• Or, to request for reviews and ratings of products and services
• Or, to follow up with them at the time of any phone inquiries, live chat or email
How do we shield the information given by you?
We scan our website Silex Softwares on regular intervals for any known vulnerabilities and security holes to mark your stay on our website completely safe and secure.
We employ regular Malware Scanning process
Any information provided by you is controlled by our team behind secured networks. Your information will be accessible to only a few number of persons (only those) who will be having special rights to access such information, and are prerequisite to keep your information confidential. Moreover, all your sensitive information given is encrypted via SSL(Secure Socket Layer) technology.
We make use of an array of security measures when any user request/apply for an order, accesses or submits his/her information in order to uphold the security of his/her personal information.
Cookies are small files that are transferred to your system’s hard drive by a website or its service provider with the help of your web browser, only if you allow. It, then, enables the websites or service provider’s computer to identify your browser and to remember and capture specific information.
• Understand and save preferences of users for visits in future
• Keep record of advertisements
• Help remember and process the services/products you added to purchase
• Compile collective data about website traffic and website interactions in an attempt to offer better site experience.
If you disable cookies in your browser:
If you disable cookies, some of the features that are making your website’s experience more efficient may not work properly.
Your personally identifiable information is not at all sell, trade or transferred by us to outside parties unless we inform users with prior notice. Please be informed that, in this, we do not include website hosting partners and other parties who help silex softwares in operating the website, or serving its users, conducting its business. This is implemented as long as such parties decide to keep any important information confidential. We may perhaps also issue information related to you when its release is suitable to fulfil with the law, apply our website policies, or safeguard ours or others’ rights, safety or property.
Nevertheless, information related to non-personally identifiable visitors may be given to third parties for advertising, marketing or any other uses.
We, upon your request, can change your personal information. For this you need to:
• Email us, or
• Log into your account, or
• Chat with one of our customer support executives, or
• Send us a support ticket
Does our website permit third-party behavioural tracking?
It’s also important to note for you that we permit third-party behavioural tracking.
Why we collect your email ID?
We collect your email ID to:
• Respond to your inquiries, questions, and/or other requests
• Send any information that might interest you
• Process your orders made with us and to send info/updates related to your orders for products or services
• Send you an additional information pertaining to your product or service
• Market to our emailing list or stay in touch with our clients by sending emails after the original transaction has occurred